martes, 3 de febrero de 2009

R O L L E R C O A S T E R, up and down

I've got my Scrabble game, food on my plate, good friends and family and now there's you understanding why I do the things I do knowin that you do them too makes me really happy








'cause I like going for hikes and riding bikes
and playing video games in the middle of the night and I'll stay up late and I wont even care that we're getting up early to go to the state fair I'm gonna ride the biggest ride it'll be out of sight then I'll share an elephant ear with you if you'd like because we are alive so we've gotta live life to the fullest you spin the bottle and I'll dim the lights four five six seven minutes in the closet

2 comentarios:

  1. puedes ser más preciosa?


    "I'll share an elephant ear with you"
    (me encanta)

    me flipa tu foto de cabecera, igual que la de las tazas, son geniales
    aunque lo genial es que seamos bloggeros

    muaca-placa Paulich ;)

    ResponderEliminar